The multi-million-pound Birmingham Dental Hospital had been built, and it was soon realised that expansion was necessary to cope with the increase in patient demand. Module Co was contracted to install a modular building, which was pre-constructed off-site and delivered whole, to save time and cost.
- ground clearance,
- building footings and foundations
- de-commissioning of street lighting and CCTV monitoring systems
- construction of new building for boiler rooms and electrical switch gear
- installation of all ducting, cabling, drainage & high pressure mains water supply
- construction of inspection chambers for all of the utilities/ services to the new ward.
- installation of disable access ramps, road crossings, car parking barriers, block paving and tarmacking
The project was completed on time and budget.