HORIBA MIRA is a leading engineering, research and test facility specialising in vehicle safety, low carbon and technology.
HORIBA MIRA work with a broad range of transport sectors in automotive, rail, aerospace and defence. The site has 40 major test facilities, 100km of test track and advanced engineering expertise.
The Technology Park occupies over 35 transport related companies carrying out R&D activities.
MIRA has expertise in vehicle technology testing required to meet the needs of the transport industry. As a result they are continually adding additional test facilities.
They required a building contractor to create a Vehicle Resilience Technology Centre.
We refurbished an old workshop and turn it into a state-of-the-art intelligent vehicle research facility.
The project consisted of;
- refurbishment of two workshops
- refurbishment of ground floor offices
- design & build of laboratory and kitchen facilities
- installation of first floor mezzanines
- external building works & refurbishment
- painting & decorating throughout
We specilise in creating and maintaining great work environments and provide a range of building, construction and maintenance services.